Tips & Tools
Here are some tips to help make your Pink Bun Party the best it can be.
Party packs and planning ahead
- Register online and you will receive your party pack.
- Send out your invites.
- Promote your event using your Save the Date Pink Bun Party Poster
- Order your Pink Fun Buns (two days out) from your local Bakers Delight.
- Post your photos using the hashtag #PinkBunsForBCNA.
When you register your Pink Bun Party, you will receive a unique link to your fundraising page. Share this link with everyone you know via email or social media. This is a great way for people to take part in your party if they are unable to attend.
Add something extra on the day
Here are some great ways to have fun with your guests on the day while raising awareness of BCNA:
- a live/online raffle
- a gold coin donation
- guess the amount of lollies in the jar
- invite a guest speaker or share one of the campaign videos (available from 28 April)
Encourage your guests to wear a touch of pink and be sure to hashtag #PinkBunsForBCNA
Post photos on social
Take happy snaps at your Pink Bun Party and post them on social media. This will spread the word – everyone loves a party! Hashtag #PinkBunsForBCNA
Pay your funds
The easiest and quickest way to pay your funds is directly on your fundraising page. If you would like another way to pay your funds, please contact BCNA who will be happy to assist: firstname.lastname@example.org