Virtual Pink Bun Parties are a great way to socialise from a distance, while also allowing you to involve family, friends, or staff from all around the world.
Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your virtual Pink Bun Party:
- Send a calendar invite with the link to your chosen video conferencing platform. Zoom, House Party and Microsoft Teams are all good ones! By sending a link it’s in their diary and they can easily find it when the time comes around.
- Help your guests help you make your party a success:
- once registered you will receive a confirmation email with a “pre-party checklist” for you to share with your guests. Cut and paste this list into your email invitation and remember to add the URL for your fundraising page so they can donate via your page
- be sure to encourage your guests to visit their local Bakers Delight to purchase their Pink Buns and Fun Bun Friends prior to the party.
- ask them to ‘pink up’ for the occasion by dressing up, using a virtual background or placing some pink props in the background
- Invite a member of your group to share their breast cancer story or watch one of the videos from the Pink Bun campaign:
- watch Samantha’s video here (available 28 April)
- watch Nicholas’ video here (available 28 April)
- watch Megan’s video here (available 28 April)
- Include some fundraising activities:
- online raffle
- online auction
- online trivia
- best ‘pink’ dressed competition
- guess how many pink lollies in the jar
Click here to set up your fundraising page. Have fun!